The Office of Executive Councils is sponsoring a cross council fellows program aimed at developing the next generation of leaders in financial management, acquisitions, and information technology. The Fellows program will provide an opportunity for aspiring leaders to grow professionally through a unique set of educational seminars and events sponsored by the Executive Councils through FY2016. CFOs, CIOs, and CAOs are encouraged to nominate one member of their staff in grades GS 9-12 who has demonstrated the ability perform at a high level and has shown leadership potential. The Fellow will join a select group of top performers from across the government and will attend educational sessions with government leaders, learn more about the components of the federal government, and receive classroom education on the role of the OCFO, OCAO, and OCIO from the National Defense University. There is no cost for the program.
Please submit completed form and applicant’s current resume to Kate Hudson, CXO Program Director, no later than COB September 4, 2015.
- Each CFO, CAO, and CIO may submit one person for consideration. Class size is limited to 24 in each discipline.
- Fellow must be stationed in the Washington, DC region.
- Fellow must be working within the OCFO, OCIO, OCAO.
- Fellow may be nominated by their supervisor, but must be approved by the Agency CFO/CAO/CIO.
- Fellow must currently be a grade GS 9-12.