Department of Labor
Principal Deputy Chief Financial Officer
• Mr. Kenyon was appointed as the Principal Deputy Chief Financial Officer for the Department of Labor on May 12, 2015.
• In this capacity, he was delegated to perform the functions and duties of the Chief Financial Officer for the Department of Labor.
• As the Acting CFO, he leads the organization that provides financial management leadership, direction, and guidance to the Secretary of Labor and all Department of Labor program agencies.
• Mr. Kenyon served as the Director of the Departmental Budget Center and Budget Officer for the Department of Labor since 2007 until his appointment to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
• In this capacity, Mr. Kenyon directed budget formulation, financial policy, and budget execution activities for the Department.
• Prior to this position, Mr. Kenyon served with the House Appropriations Committee from 2000 to 2001.
• Mr. Kenyon began his career with the Department of Labor in 1991 with the Employment and Training Administration serving as a Budget Analyst in the Unemployment Insurance Service.
• Mr. Kenyon received a Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Georgia in 1990
• In addition, Mr. Kenyon received a Masters of Business Administration from Regis University in 2000.