Several agencies are making great strides in piloting robotic process automation (RPA) to improve speed and accuracy of routine and repeatable financial management processes.
AGA and the CFO Council have teamed up to create an opportunity for financial leaders to learn from each other by sharing their recent experiences in leveraging robotics to increase speed, accuracy, and find efficiencies in their financial management processes.
Hear from agency leaders and senior staff who are leading pilot projects:
- how specific processes were selected
- what works and what doesn’t
- skills and collaboration needed on project teams
- and what the teams have learned from the experience
Hear also from private sector practitioners who will share lessons learned from industry, as well as key areas of opportunity for robotics, and how agencies can reduce risks and increase benefits from RPA.
All attendees will be able to share their views on robotics in small discussion groups, specifically focusing on what processes are good targets for RPA, what’s working, potential savings that could be realized as well as benefits, risks and challenges. The results of the workshop will be captured in a report that will be shared with all participants.
SAVE the DATE!
- Date: July, 31 2018
- Time: 7:30 AM registration, event 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Location: National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Who: CFOs, CIOs, Robotics project team leads (no more than four per agency)
- Price: No Charge
- How to register: AGA will handle registration so that CPEs can be granted. Please use the following link: http://www.agacgfm.org/register.aspx?ID=347
- (Note: if you are not an AGA member, you will need to create an account via this link to register and proceed through the registration checkout – no fee is charged)
CFOs and DCFOs are encouraged to invite CXO colleagues (e.g., representatives from the CIO or acquisition community) and can register up to four attendees by July 16. AGA will provide up to three CPEs to those who register and attend the full session.